Spring Break in Cuba
March 11 - 15, 2017
Come with us to explore the beautiful island of Cuba. Walk through the traditional streets of Old Habana. Enjoy a classic Mojito in the restaurant La Bodeguita del Medio and a Daiquiri in the well-known Floridita restaurant. Take a tour in a classic 50s automobile with a private tour guide. Enjoy The Tropicana night show in a Cabaret with a dinner. Let us take you to Varadero, Cuba and explore beautiful Caribbean beaches and indescribable caves with subterranean rivers and prehistoric murals in Pinar del Rio.
- Round trip Flight from Monterrey – La Habana - Monterrey.
- Round Trip Bus from McAllen – Airport Monterrey – McAllen.
- Transportation from Habana Airport–Hotel- Airport.
- 4 nights in 4-star Hotel (includes breakfast).
- Tour in Old Habana and Modern Habana in classic 50s car to include locations such as: Capitolio, Paseo del Padro, Cathedral, La Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant, Floridita Restaurant, Revolution Plaza, Rampa Avenue, Beach Boardwalk and other places of interest in Habana (lunch included).
- Tour to Varadero, Cuba and Giron Beach with time to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean (lunch included).
- Tour to Pinar del Rio, Cuba and Terrazas, including a tour by small boat to Cave del Indio with subterranean rivers, Jazmines Viewpoint, Prehistoric Murals, and Tabaco Ranch tour by Horse (lunch included).
- Night Show in Tropicana in a famous Cabaret (includes dinner).
- 9 pm Cañonazo Ceremony, one of Cuba’s oldest military traditions.
- A Rumba Night (Dance) in La Habana (includes dinner).
- All tours and visits include transportation, entrance tickets and Spanish – English private guide
Price Per Person: $1, 475
Based on Double Occupancy
Schedule of Payments
- Registration on Sep 27 - $295
- 2nd Payment on Oct 27 - $295
- 3rd Payment on Nov 27 - $295
- 4th Payment on Jan 27 - $295
- Final Payment on Feb 27 - $295
Missed the registration date and are still wanting to come on the trip? Give us a call! We can still add you on the trip!
NOT INCLUDED: Any type of Non-alcoholic/Alcoholic drinks, Visa to enter Cuba, Taxis to other places in the city, Tips, other meals and anything not mentioned as included