June 18-24, 2019
Come with us to see one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World, Machu Picchu and its beautiful surroundings. Marvel at the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and experience their culture as they experienced it in the past. Hike with us and admire the Mountain of 7 Colors. Play with llamas and Alpacas, enjoy turquoise waters at the Laguna Humantay and walk among their beautiful streets of the Historical Center of Cusco the old capital of Inca Empire. This is a trip with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Roundtrip flight to Cusco, Perú
- Transportation to and from airports
- Private bus to all tours included
- Horse ride to Mountain of 7 Colors
- Roundtrip train to Machu Picchu
- 1 Night in Lima
- 1 Night in Aguas Calientes
- 4 Nights in Cusco
- All breakfast included (except on days of flights)
- Welcome dinner in Cusco
- Goodbye dinner in Cusco
- Lunch Buffet in Sacred Valley
- Breakfast and lunch in Laguna Humantay
- Breakfast and Lunch in Mountain of 7 Colors
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Tour to Machu Picchu.Includes transportation to train station, Train ride, transportation to/from Aguas Calientes, entrance ticket to the sanctuary and professional tour guide.
- Tour to Laguna Humantay, includes entrance and professional tour guide.
- Tour to Mountain of 7 Colors. Includes entrance ticket, partial ride by horse and professional tour guide for all route.
- Tour to Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo y Chinchero,includes entrance ticket and professional tour guide.
- City Tour of Cusco, includes entrance tickets to Cathedral and Qoricancha and professional tour guide.
Price per Person: $1,635
Price per person sharing a room with another person
Schedule of Payments
- April 3 - $545
- May 03 - $545
- June 03 - $545
Missed the registration date and are still wanting to come on the trip. Give is a call! We can still add you on the trip!
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE: transportation to other place of town, tips, any other meals and anything not mentioned as included