March 14-29, 2020
Come and enjoy with us the best Spring Break in Paradise: Oahu Island. Let yourself be pampered with a Hawaiian lei greeting when you arrive in Honolulu. Fall in love where the sun sets in Sunset Beach. We invite you to climb the Diamond Head volcano and observe from the famous Waikiki beach. Get to know the authentic customs of the Hawaiians and share dinner in a Luau. Enjoy their traditional music and delight with the Hula dancers to the rhythm of a Ukulele. Let your eyes dazzle with the beaches and colorful fish. It’s a trip of a lifetime!
- Round trip flight to Hawaii from Rio Grande Valley
- Transportation to and from airport in Honolulu.
- Transportation to all included tours.
- Catamaran with Alcoholic Open bar
- 4 nights in 3/4 star hotel with breakfast included in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Welcome Dinner to integrate the group
- Dinner Buffet in traditional Luau with show
- Goodbye dinner
- Hawaiian Buffet & Open bar in Catamaran
- 2 more lunches in local restaurants
- City Tour in Honolulu, visiting Dole Plantation, North Shore, Byodo-in Temple and more
- Pearl Harbor Tour and Arizona Memorial (depending on availability)
- Catamaran Tour, including Open bar Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, Hawaiian Lunch Buffet and Snorkel equipment.
- Tour to Hanauma bay, includes entrance and Snorkel equipment rental.
- Climbing tour to the crater of dormant Diamond Head Volcano.
- Walk and beach time at Sunset beach or Black beach, includes transportation
Price Per Person: $2,568
Price per person when sharing a room with another person
Schedule of Payments
- September 14
- October 14
- November 14
- December 14
- January 14
- February 14
Payments of $428 each
Missed the registration date and are still wanting to come on the trip. Give is a call! We can still add you on the trip!
Package does not include: Any type of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink, taxis to other places of town, tips, other lunch and dinners not mentioned and anything not mentioned as include